Pregnant through IVF. Had spotting, bleeding. Used cyclogest. Stabbing pain on right side. Is it serious?

Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant from ivf. I have had spotting and bleeding but scan at 7 weeks showed a heartbeat and they could see a bit of blood away from the sac on the other side. Yesterday after using cyclogest I had another pink bleed, this morning it had gone to brown spotting but when I did cyclogest this morning I had stabbing pains on my right hand side. Do ou think this is anything to be worried about? Many thanks Gemma
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013