Pregnant, thigh cramps, frequent urination, back pain, itchy feet. How do I bring on labor?

Hi im on my 4th pregnacey,im 32 yo, last all normal deliverys , 10 year gap since the last one (13,11,10, yo ) new partner this time round,im 40 wks + 5 days over. im not sleeping pains n cramps in thighs tossing n turning all night, toilet every 20 min last night i had a few tightings and cramps bad back ache,and ichie feet . ive had enuf im really at my wits and what can i do to bring on labour ,ive tryed sex nipple stimulation,bumpy car rides walking pinapple spicey foods,evening primrose tablets,hot baths.nothing is working,ive got an appointment on fridat to talk about induction.but i cant take it till then i need to go now.please help.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012