Pregnant, tests showed bin-ovular membrane, fundal posterior placenta, abnormal umbilical artery flow. Is everything fine?

Hi doctor, I am 29 year old lady. My weight is 60.5 kg. My height is 5.2 feet . I am pregnant with twins. there is binovular membrane seen. Placenta are fundal posterior gr2, showing no separation. Chorion is not separated. Lia amni is adequate 17 cm. Foetal movements are seen Good. Umbilical artery flow showing Abnormal flow with high R. I & P I & S/D ratio. I am due on 21 Jan 2013. Please tell whether everything is alright or are there any complications ? Thank you Seema (India)
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012