Pregnant tested for thyroid, lower than the normal range. Is it normal during pregnancy?

I am 28 weeks pregnant. While screening for thyroid dysfunctions, I got normal TSH and t3, but t4 was 24, hence was asked for a free t4 test which was normal. I had been asked to test 4 weeks and 8 weeks after that. I am not on any medications . The 4 weeks TSH and ft4 was within normal range, but the 8 weeks test which I did yesterday, came back with TSH 1.2 and ft4 .59, which is lower than the lab normal range, which is .61. I was worried about hyperthyroidism till now, and now the fear is shifted to hypothyroidism . The TSH has maintained in the normal range all through out. Is it normal in pregnancy or should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013