Pregnant, taste buds are bad, hungry all the time, started folic acid. What can help?

Hi ,I am 8 week pregnant . my taste buds become really bad after pregnancy . I shifted from India to Hong Kong after marriage recently 3 months back. I don t feel hungry at all. still i try to eat but with every i don t feel good. food smell irritate me. have just started Folic acid as prescribed by Doctor. Kindly advice me how to handle with it. I am worried about my baby this might effect baby growth. I shall be thankful to you. Regards,
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013