Pregnant, taking vitamin tablet, have morning sickness. Could these be hunger pains?

I am currently pregnant with my second child. I have had some pains that come and go my usual day I get up at 5:45 and then I am to college by 8:00a.m. I take my vitimans areound seven in the morning and I have the typical morning sickness . I have many mornign classes and I typically dont get time to eat untill around 9 or 10 and then once I eat my pains go away and dont come back. I have had no bleeding at all. Could these be hunger pains?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012