Pregnant, taking thyrox regularly. Will it affect my baby's growth?

hi i m sonia.i m 37 years old.i m 6 month pregnant.when i was 1 month pregnant my tsh level was 0.084 and ft4 doctor advice me to take indever tablet daily 3 times. after 15 days my ft4 was1.18. than i take indever tab daily for one week and half tab for one week.after one month my tsh 32.8 and ft4 0.589.than i start taking thyrox daily one tab before breakfast.after one month of taking thyrox my tsh 12.then i continue my thyrox.after one month i test my tsh .now it is 5.23.I wanna know is it ok for my babys growth?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012