Pregnant, taking thyroid medicine, had intercourse, pink discharge, yolk sac collapsed. Will i conceive again?

Hi, I was pregnant upto 2 weeks until the 28 may 2012. I had my last period on 15 march 2012,in the first week of may,home pregnancy showed positive.i went see a doctor.she wrote some tests to be done.Doctor confirmed i was pregnant and i was diagnosed with thyroid problem TSH showed 14.76 and T3 & T4 are normal.(I never had thyroid problems before and i was always healthy)She prescribed a medicine for thyroid and i continued using it.I had sex with my husband on the 27th may and immediately after that i found pinkish discharge.i had no cramps or bleeding.Then on the 28th may I was sent for pelvic screening and doctor informed that result read bulky uterus with an irregular shaped gestational sac of about 7weeks 2days,showing a foetal node of about 5weeks 5days.yolk sac appears collapsed ..She said it was a missed obortion and i need get the womb cleaned.Does all these report meant that i don t concieve again?..Im really worried .Please tell me what could be the possible cause for all this. Thanks & Regards, Teresa
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012