Pregnant, taking regestrone for abortion, want to continue pregnancy. Medicine affect on baby?

Hi My last period was on 15 th March 2013.. I missed my period this month and went for pregnancy test .. it was positive. I consulted a gyn who suggested me to take regestrone 5 mg (10 tablets) for 5 days (twice a day). I took only 3 tablets..But now i have a second thought of continuing the baby. Since i have taken restrone 5mg iam afraid if would afftect the developing fetus.. Can you please guide me...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013