Pregnant taking iron supplements due to low hemoglobin levels. Venofer injections suggested. Have bleeding nose and swelling in the feet. Worried

Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant, I had my blood screening for Hb level at 14th week, and it was 10.6, which reduced to 8.6 at my 26th week, although I am taking iron supplements . My doctor has advised me to take Venofer injections last week. I had taken 06 injections of venofer in saline drips I/V. And after that, I felt horrible, with bleeding nose and extreme swelling in my ankles and feet . Kindly, tell me will it effect my baby, I am really worried.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013