Pregnant, taking clexane due to history of pulmonary embolism. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, prescribed eltroxin, swelling on face and legs, nephrotic syndrome, prescribed gupisone. Will all the medications affect baby?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and is under 40mg clexane due to history of pulmonary embolism . On my first prenatal check up, I was also diagnosed with hypothyroidism , so the doctor prescribed 50mcg eltroxin . Two weeks ago, I also experienced swelling on my face and on my legs and just today, after blood tests and urine tests, the doctor said I have nephrotic syndrome and wants me to start with 50mg gupisone right away. i m really scared. i don t know how all these medicines would affect me and my baby. Please enlighten me.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012