Pregnant taking cacimax, orofer, alamin and duvadila retard. What are these for? What is the dosage for decdan injection?

Hi Doctor, My wife is 32 weeks pregnant. Recently we had to change the doctor as I had to relocate due to my profession. She was under the following medications under the earlier doctor. 1. CALCIMAX 500 mg - 1 tab a day 2. OROFER XT - 1 tab a day The doctor who is advising her currently has increased the dosage and advised the following medicines: 1. CALCIMAX 500 mg - twice a day 2. OROFER XT - 1 tab a day 3. ALAMIN M Forte - twice a day 4. Duvadilan Retard - twice a day I am a bit confused now. Please advice if the dosage and the new medicines could be administered. In addition, he has also advised 2 dosage of DECDAN injection . Please advice if this is suitable. Thank you, Jay
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012