Pregnant taking Nosic, duphaston and mucaine. USG report normal. Is it safe to travel by car?

Hello! I am 26 years old female, married 6 months back. I have conceived recently and I am 6 weeks into my gestation period. Currently, I have been prescribed Fol123 (Twice), Tab. Nosic (OD), Tab. Duphaston (OD for 7 days as I had a chemical pregnancy) and syrup Mucaine (Thrice). USG is done 4 days before and its absolutely normal. Hemogram, Thyroid T4, Glucosylated h4% tests are also normal. I along with my husband had booked a holiday prior to the conception . The destination requires approximately 250 miles (400 Kms) of travel. We intend to travel by car as the roads are quite big smooth. My question is that, since this is a first trimester, shall we go ahead with the travel plan or cancel it?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012