Pregnant, taking Lovonox. Have tingling feet. Is nerve conduction study safe in pregnancy?

I am 14 weeks pregnant with twins and taking Lovonox. I have been having mild tingling in the tops of both feet every morning for over five months. The tingling goes away with a few steps. I went to see a neurologist who wants to do a nerve conduction study , not an EMG with needles, the nerve conduction test uses electrodes. Is this safe to do in pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

This would seem safe to do, but I am having trouble understanding why this could not wait until after the pregnancy is over. I would run this by your OB/GYN. But if there is no penetration of the skin, I cannot imagine that there would be any harm.

I hope this helps and good luck!