Pregnant, taking 25 mg thyroid medicine. Should continue medicine inspite of normal tyroid level?

I am 28 weeks pregnant .In my 6th week of pregnancy i had my TSH level tested which was 4.27 and FT4 was 1.49 . So my doctor gave me 25mg tyroid medicine. Then again in 20th week i tested my tyriod level in which TSH was 1.79 and FT4 was 0.94 .thereafter docter asked me to contimue with thyroid medicine till delivery .right now i am at my 28th week .my query is that should i continue with the medicine inspite of normal tyroid level till my delivery.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012