Pregnant, taken wysolone and methycobol, urinary tract infection, taken dompan and O2H. Is there any effect of medicine on baby?

hello doc , my lmp was on 27th feb..i m pregnant nw..i was on medication for bells palsy from 24yh feb till 9th march..i was prescribed wysolone and methycobol..later i was sufferring from urinary tract infection ..i was prescribed Dompan,O2H and ural liq...i need to know if these medicines can cause any adverse effects on my baby n also is it safe to keep the baby or teminate the pregnancy...
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012