Pregnant, taken urogestan and estrogen, clexane, brownish threading discharge, cramps

HI, I have had a donor cycle in one after the other and I about 3 week pregnant. I on urogestan 200mg 4 times a day and estrogen 2mg I take 6 tablets a day plus 0.2mg clexane . I do get some cramping from the urogestan but last night I had a couple of strong craps. this afternoon I notice some brownish-threading discharge and some minor cramping, what does that mean?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Thanks for your question.
This could be a sign of threatened miscarriage or even an ectopic pregnancy.
I hope you are taking rest & avoiding exercise & sex.
You should report this to your treating doctor & have a trans-vaginal ultrasound to ensure all is well in there.
Please take Folic acid supplements to ensure fetal well being.