Pregnant, taken lots of tamarind, frequent bowel movement, sweating, stomach pain, feels tired, taken electrolyte

hi, i am 6 weeks pregnant , infact today ,6th week started. Initially i had cramping which was very severe, i still have but not often, rarely a light pain some of the other day. I had lots of tamarind today around 1 pm, by 3 pm i had loose motion once, and then again around 4.45 which almost gave me a feeling of empty stomach, i got very tired, whole body started sweating and had stomach pain . Its now 7.40 and loose motion already stopped around 5.30 PM, all i took was a electrolyte . Is this loosemotion at week 6 is any harm to my baby ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012