Pregnant, taken alcohol, no bleeding after inserting cytotec, heard baby s heartbeat. Is the baby alright?

hi! just call me abby.... i'm pregnant now for 5mos...
my problem is on my 2nd month of pregnancy i take 10pcs. of cytotec (dec. 17) and im bleeding for 2 weeks.... and on jan. i used pt but still it is positive... so i always drink everynight a tea and always drinks liquor and alcoholic drinks... and on march 3,4 and 5 i take 15 cytotec.. 10 via oral and 5 i inserted it on my vagina but no bleeding was happen and just this 15th of march i used another 6 and 4 i inserted it on my vagina... but still nothing happen.. and now i;m so worried about the effects on my baby...

on march 21 i had a check up on our OB-GYNE and she let me heard the heartbeat of the baby...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013