Pregnant taken Cytotec pill, bled heavily with clots. U/S shows a gestational sac. Is it an incomplete abortion?

Hi. I am 5 weeks pregnant. But previously I took 4 cytotec pills and bled heavily for one day. I also saw a big clot of blood come out after which I had very light bleeding after. Yesterday, I went to an OB and did an ultrasound . They saw that there was still a gestational sac inside but no embryo or yolk sac. The OB advised me to do another ultrasound after two weeks to see if there s any progress on my pregnancy but I can t help but be worried. Does this mean that I had an incomplete abortion? What should I do? Would greatly appreciate any advise.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012