Pregnant, taken Azaron and Omnacortil. Help

i m 7 week pregnant and mg patient take myestin 3.5 tab daily azaron 50 mg 3times daily omnacortil 15mg dailyy as soon as i got to know abut pregnancy i stopped azaron and omnacortil i visited my nerologiest he was annoyed to know abt my pregnancy and called me again to meet tommorrow in detail discussion please help me i want this baby healthy and happy
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
The medication which you were taking is not good for pregnant woman. Specially the Azaron is very dangerous one.
Another important thing is that the first 3 months of pregnancy is the most critical time for the complete development of every system of the fetus. So taking all this mediacation for 7 weeks pregnancy is not a good sign.
I would suggest to consult to your neurologist and some gynaecologist also and get the investigations done to know if every thing is fine with the fetus before you decide to continue with this pregnancy.
And it is always impotant to make planned pregnacy when you are on some drug which is very risk during pregnacy.
Hope for the best and tkae care.