Pregnant, swollen lymph nodes, headache, infection, ear pain. Treatment?

Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant. For the last few days I have had extremely swollen glands in my neck , I have also had earache and a headache but I have put these down to the swelling in my neck causing the pressure around a these areas. Do you think I should visit my local GP or just give it more time and see if my symptoms go away? Normally I wouldn t worry it is only because I know swollen glands are caused by your body fighting infection, I do not believe I have an infection and want to make sure everything is ok with my baby.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012