Pregnant, swollen foot and legs, cold and cough. Can tetanus toxoid injection be given?

1. My wife is on her 4 month pregnancy , some one said during the pregnancy she should take tetanus toxoid injection which is three injections during her entire pregnancy period. But her doctor has not given any injection as of now. Can she still take this injection or is it too late, I am worried. Can you please advise me the details of these vaccination during pregnancy and which are mandatory during pregnancy. So that I am aware and we don’t missed out any of these. 2. She is on her 4 month of pregnancy and from last one month she has swelling on both foot/legs, is it normal during this time ? because some says normally the swelling starts after 6 month, but she has it from her 3 month onwards. 3. She also has cold & cough almost all time, minor coughing is almost regular. Some says its not good during pregnancy. Is there any remedy to control this? 4. Can you please provide me the recommended vaccinations that are mandatory or better to have during pregnancy to avoid any kind of complication.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012