Pregnant, swollen and sensitive labia, having yeast infection, have braxton hicks contractions. Is it due to infection?

I am 31 weeks pregnant . My labia is very swollen and sensitive. I did have a mild yeast infection on my visit last week but the dr did not give me anything for it... I have a lot of moisture which i kind of assumed was from the infection... but I am getting concerned I have had several braxton hicks contractions since last night. Last night I was in so much pain and there was so much pressure I thought i was splitting in 2. Is this all from the infection?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012