Pregnant, suspected pre-eclampsia, admitted. Fluctuating BP, feet swollen, daily headaches. What should I do ?

Im 35 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I ve been admitted to hospital for the last week with suspected pre-eclampsia . My blood pressure at its highest was 170/95 and lowest 120/60, but it ranges dramatically and it s usually sitting around the 130/80-150/90 mark. My urine has come back positive of protein , lowest being 1 plus and highest being 4 pluses. I suffer from headaches daily. Vomitted once since being admitted. My hands and face are puffy but my feet are majorly swelled. I do not feel myself at all, and constantly feel funny and sick. I get dizzy when I stand up from sitting or lying but no black spots in my vision - as of yet. My bloodwork has come back average up until two days ago, they said its been fine and nothing to worry about although my kidney level number is starting to increase, I m not sure what this means? I m confused and they did not explain it to me, although they said they would keep a close eye on it and repeat bloods the following day, which they did but have not discussed the results with me yet. I m starting to become depressed from it all, I m worried for myself and for my children I have already. I feel as though I should be induced ASAP, i am extremely concerned for my health, and I feel as though the doctors are overlooking everything too much and are ignoring the fact that things can get much worse extremely quick. I feel like they are waiting for something real bad to happen before they act when really they should be preventing anything from happening by delivering me. Can you give me any advice on what to do, or say to the doctors taking care of me? Do you think I should be induced? Do I have a right to ask to be induced? Thankyou in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013