Pregnant, suffering with hyperemesis. Will Cariban be useful to take?

Hi, I am 14 weeks pregnant but have been suffering with hyperemesis and have been hospitalised 3 times so far (4/5 night stays) and have had several day trips for fluid. I have been on IV Saline + Pabamex (Sp?) vit solution added to the saline. I have also been offered Stemitil but without knowing anything about this drug I declined to take it. A friend just mentioned I should ask for Cariban (sp?) - can you tell me anything about this drug? Thank you, Norah
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013