Pregnant, suffering with cough, sore throat, sticky greenish phlegm, breathing difficulty, taking Robitussin and Amoxicillin. Are these safe?

I am presently 7 weeks pregnant and have been suffering cough for the past 1.5 weeks. Initially, i treated it as viral. I used herbal tea, and gargled warm water with salt,. But 2 days ago, I started having sore throat , cold, cough with sticky greeenish phlegm . I had episodes of difficulty of breathing because of the mucus in my throat that cannot be expelled. I called my OB and she gave me Robitussin and Amoxicillin . Im on antibiotics for almost 2 days now. Cough is improving. Im just worried about the side effect of all of these on my baby. May i know what are the possible effects? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012