Pregnant, suffering from morning sickness, vomiting, dizziness, headaches, constipation. Can I have prunes during pregnancy?

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to read this. My wife is into her eight week of pregnancy. She is really suffering from the morning sickness . She has been vomiting four to six times a day. As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she feels really dizzy and needs help sometimes to get to the bathroom. She has really bad dizzy spells and headaches. She is on ferrous sulphate tablets, 1 twice a day. She is also suffering from constipation . She is going once every three to four days. Could constipation be causing her to vomit more? Medications she is on are, vitamin d tablet, 1000 mcg, one, three times a day. Ferrous sulpate, one twice a day. Folic acid one a day.Before pregnancy she was really low on iron and vitamin d. Are prunes okay to take while pregnant? I have heard these are really good for relieving constipation. Thanks for reading this. Regards Kamran.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013