Pregnant, suffering from morning sickness, blood in vomit, diarrhea. Tried homoeopathic treatment. How to reduce symptoms?

My wife is 13 weeks pregnant and has had bad morning sickness for about 9 weeks. Recently I have began to see blood in her vomit after violent retching . She has also had diarrhea off and on. What OTC options are there for reducing her morning sickness so that her esophagus can heal? We have tried all forms of ginger, most homeopathic remedies and recently Vitamin B6 and Unisome, which is often vomited back up, so we dont know if it is helping. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013