Pregnant, suffering from lower abdominal pain, yellow vaginal discharge. Signs of infection?

I am 14 weeks pregnant and have been having lower abdominal pain like cramps since I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks. I have had 2 scans (1 at 9 weeks and 1 at 12 weeks) they showed everything was normal and that i shouldn t worry about the pain. I am now also getting a lot of yellowish discharge (no odour or itchiness) JUST the discharge and pain. I am wondering if this could be an infection or what it could be? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013