Pregnant, suffering from cough, pain in uterus, movement of child in womb. Cure for pain?

Hi, i am pregnant and started 7th months from 18th Jan’2013 .I have cough problem from past 10 days but now I am all right from coughing .But from Yesterday my uterus is paining where the baby moves. the pain is around my uterus . I dont know how to explain but its disturbing me. It happens more when baby is moving in womb . Please let me know if this is nomal or do My doctor is out of station and I will be able to consult him after 23rd jan. Please assist me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013