Pregnant, suffering from cold, nasal congestion, nose bleeds. Taken sinus benadryl liquid. Cure?

im pregnant and i have a cold , i have been blowing it for about two days straight , nose has been real stuffy ,i was scared to take anything , but the mucus just was to thick so , i have some childrens sinus benadryl liquid (medication) and some robitussin , i took then robitusssin twice(2 tsp)=(4 tsp) through the day, and the children benadryl at nite(3 tsp), my nose had been burning due to my blowing it all day being stuffy it now six or seven in the am and i get up to blow my nose and blood came out of one of my nostrils. worried
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013