Pregnant, suffered early miscarriage before, prescribed Susten300 by oral, getting white flow in vagina. Is there any problem? Continue?

My wifes last period was on 12th march13. On 19thApril we had done a prega test by I can kit. it waa positive. My first case was miscarriaged Now my doctor advice to take Susten300 by oral for 1month. After taking this my wife feels some white flow in her vagina. Is there any problem ? should i continue that Susten 300 . Is there any chance of mensuration? plz help .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013