Pregnant, suffer uterine cramps, had several abortions. How to prevent uterine contractions ?

i am 1month 10 day pregnant . my obstetric history is complicated. i have 11 year old daughter. i had missed abortion in 2005 and unluckily also had uterine perforation that time while doind D&E. i had myomectomy ( 3 fibroids ) in 2010. i got pregnant in july 2011but at 1month 12 day i got aborted. at that time since the time i conceived i suffered from uterine cramps. i m again pregnant right now. my obstetritian. has prescribed me progesteron passeries, folic acid , pyridoxine , HCG weekly and isoxsuprine sr (10) mg. is these proper. is is ok to take isoxsuprine in early pregnancy. are there other treatment or medicines available to prevent uterine contractions.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012