Pregnant, sudden shaking, heart pounding, chest pain, dizziness. Underlying heart condition?

Hi I am pregnant and I saw my doc today and she wants me to go to a cardiologist . I have these episodes where I almost pass out and my whole body starts to shake then my heart starts pounding so hard it feels like its going to come out of my chest . It got to the point where I had to sit down because I was going to pass out. Is it possibe that there is something wrong with my heart? Or would it be something else?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013