Pregnant, subchronic hemorrhage around the fetus found, aborted. Pain still on left side. Should I worry ?

I m 32. 5 4 . 140 lbs. At 6 wks pregnant found out their was a subchorionic hemorrhage around the fetus . (Keep in mind I ve had left side abd pain on the uterus where the baby was attatched throughout this whole ordeal) At 7 wks the baby s heart was faint. At 8 wks 4 days I had a medical abortion (via pill ). At what would have been 11 wks, I had a D & C due to increased left side abd pain and nonstop bleeding with large clots. Hcg levels were still high and only beginning to fall. So now it has been a week since my D & C and a few times this week I have passed grey tissue about the size of dimes. I still have some bleeding with small clots qd and the grey tissue is still happening. Mostly I have tan colored discharged the last couple of days with the exception of passing blood and blood clots while on the toilet a few times. I still have pain on my left side that I know for a fact is coming from my uterus because my ovaries are spaced very far apart according to two US Techs. They both told me my ovaries were located very close to my hip bones which I believe is accurate because I can tell when I ovulate most of the time. This pain is also where it appeared the baby was according to the US. Do I have cause to worry? This grey tissie is usually kind of flat or flabby/flappy . I am a medical assistant but not sure this is normal. I work in peds. My D & C f/u is not until a few more weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013