Pregnant, strong abdominal cramping, pinkish brown gooey discharge, tightening in lower abdominal area. Any suggestions?

i am 32 weeks pregnant with my first child. i had some very strong lower abdominal cramping all day and when i went to the bathroom this evening i noticed a light pinkish almost brownish gooey discharge , the cramping has seemed to subside, just a lot of tightening in lower abdominal area, any suggestions? i am not sure if it is something i need to call and bother my doctor or local e.r. with.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012