Pregnant, strained bowel movements, bleeding, pain in tail bone. Chances of internal haemorrhoids?

I am 20 years old, first time pregnant, and I just went to the bathroom and have been having strained bowel movements and am not able to go when I feel the need, but have to wait all day so I don t end up hurting if I push too hard, I just noticed a little bit of blood on the toilet paper. My tailbone is hurting too. A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning for about 4 hours straight, and ever since my pubic bone has been hurting too, is it possible I gave myself internal hemorrhoids?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012