Pregnant, stomach and back pain, ultrasound test normal. Recommendations?

Hi I am 37 weeks pregnant and uncomfortable pain in my stomach, my back is hurting I can hardly stand up on my own but this has been going on for the last 4 months. My doctors prev suspected placenta abruption and have done almost 10 ultrasounds last one was done 4 weeks ago and everything was normal. I can feel baby move but my stomach is just really hurting would i have to call birthing centre this is my going to be my 3rd c-section
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013