Pregnant, squeezing chest feeling, hard to breathe. Cure?

Im 40 weeks pregnant with my first baby. So, there are many things im not sure is normal are not. The main thing is that i just started getting this feeling in my chest . It feels like someone is sqeezing it and its kinda hard to breathe. And i dont think its from the baby being in me because the doctor said he is on the same side. im only 18 and im in great do you have any idea of what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012
May 2013
the possible causes of your problem could be,
-as the baby grows it will push the diaphragm upwards which will lead to difficulty in breathing.
-around the time of delivery breast will be containing milk which may be the cause of heaviness in chest.
-there will be increased blood circulation during pregnancy putting more pressure on heart that may be responsible for squeezing sensation.
all these are normally seen in term pregnancy,
if you are feeling trouble with these better to consult the doctor and get examined.
take care.