Pregnant, sprayed lysol disinfectant. What are the harmful effects on baby?

Hi I am 32 years old and on my 21st week of pregnancy . Last night my husband sprayed a Lysol disinfectant spray inside our airconditioned room and we only realized it after 2 hours of being in the room. We researched online and found it to be harmful for pregnant women if inhaled for prolonged period on a low ventilated area. How long is prolonged inhalation? Is an airconditioned room a low ventilated area? What are the effects can it have to my baby?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  676 Awaiting Answer

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.