Pregnant, spotting, bleeding, nausea, back pain. Miscarriage? How to confirm it?

hi i was 7 weeks and 2 day pregnant and then i had an ultra sound and they said they could only see the sack and thought it was too early for an ultra sound , however the next day i had some spotting and then alittle bleeding which was not flowing but is just minimum. I still feel the nausea , headace and back pain . My doc says that it sound like a miscarriage .can you please advice if I am still pregnant or this is how it works as i have no pains or cramping in the stomach
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013