Pregnant, spotting. Taken Micorgen and HUCOG injection. Ultrasound normal. History of miscarriage

hi my wife is pregnant about one month... and she spotting blood in urine and its continue still three days... we went to doctor and she prescribed micorgen 200 and hucog injection. we have done ultrasound its a normal the detail is G.sec like structure worked and size (msd) 4.3 mm (4 weeks 6 days) seen good decimal reaction worked. we have one daughter age 7 years. but about a one and half year one miscarriage happened. so plz let me know it will be normal in future or it will be complicated..
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013