Pregnant, spikes in BP, sore throat, heartburn. Drinking fluids, taking rest. Treatment?

Hi there, I am 39 weeks and 5 days today. I have been told to rest at home for the last week and a bit due to my blood pressure rising to 138/ 95. Since resting at home it has returned to my usual 116/ 78 or around there . Today I woke up with a sore throat and my bp has been up now around 138/85? I also seem to have heartburn . My scheduled weekly apointment is on Thursday . Should I just keep resting and drinking lots of fluids? I was told if bp back to anything over 95 I needed to go in right away. I also do not have a temp. The baby has been as active today as any other. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012