Pregnant, sore lumps on shins, lower legs, bruises, pain on touching, walking. Treatment?

Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant and have developed sore lumps on my shins and lower legs. The first 2 appeared on my shin about a month ago. Initially I thought that I had hit my leg against something as they are sore like bruises. However, they have not gone away. They look like large bites and hurt to touch and also can be sore when I walk. Any idea/ treatment? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that it might be decreased due to poor blood circulation causes Deep vein thrombosis, which generally happened in pregnancy.

So initially go for mild massage of leg and dip the leg in warm water. If not better then go for Doppler study of vein of leg.

Generally it happens in late pregnancy. But do not worry after delivery it will disappear, but meanwhile do whatever i advised you.