Pregnant, sore breasts, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness. How far along am I in my pregnancy?

My doctor told me i am 5 weeks pregnant, my last period was around the 14th of june. Would it be possible to know exactly how far along i am? I am only 16 and new to this, not really sure about it. My body is changing my breasts are sore i am constantly vomiting , i can t keep my food down most of the time, i have been getting shocking pains in the very lower of my stomach constantly. Sometimes when i stand up after being sitting or lying down i feel dizzy and faint? i need to know some more about my pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012