Pregnant, sore breasts, heaviness, bleeding, pain and burning sensation. Am I okay?

hi there, over the past couple of weeks I have thought I was pregnant, my breast were getting sore and very heavy. I was feeling dizzy and headaches . I was eating a lot of food. but the pregnancy test came back negative everytime. I starting bleeding a few days ago but was very light. I was due for a period 5 days from when I starting bleeding lightly and now it seems to stop and start also giving me pains and burning when I go to the loo
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query. These symptoms are more like Pseudocyaesis. I can understand your problem, but dont be too anxious about getting pregnant. get yourself and your husband evaluated for failed conception. And try to solve the problem rather than thinking why you are not getting pregnant.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif