Pregnant, sore and stiff neck, unable to sleep due to this. Using hot and cold compress, no relief. Cure?

Hi, I have an extremely sore and stiff neck on the right side, I m 6 months pregnant and am not sleeping because of this, it started on and off a few weeks ago, but for the last 5 days its really bad, I cannot lay in bed properly and if I do manage to lay down I need help getting up again, I have been using hot and cold compress which helps at the time but doesn t last, I have to move my whole body to look around can you please help as it seems to only be getting worse
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013