Pregnant, smoking marijuana to calm down nausea. Process of detoxification?

hi, i just turned 8mnths i have been smoking marijuana since the beginning of my pregnancy to calm the nausea and give me the desire to even eat...Honestly i am not an addict of marijuana but it really does help...But i am due on Aug 10th and I am afraid and at a lose of what to do...with my first child I had sickness throughout everyday until the month she was going to be born nausea medicine never there any way for me to detox
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012