Pregnant, small lump on shin, no bruising, larger one appeared on other leg. Due to pregnancy?

Hi I am 29 weeks pregnant and over a month ago I noticed a small lump on my right shin. Just normal skin color, no bruising, but it hurt to the touch. I thought maybe I had hit it on something , but it never went away. Now a few weeks ago a larger one appeared on the other leg. This one is more noticeable because of its size and is a bit painful, but still no bruising. Is this something that could have to do with pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012